I am super excited to be starting a new blog series today! I got the idea from one of my favorite people to follow on social media – Amber Fillerup! She is an amazing, beautiful mom, and she is soo super talented! I just love her! You can find her blog here. But basically, I will be doing a 12 Things post every Wednesday. I will just be sharing 12 random things – Maybe things that are going on, things I am loving lately, things that are just on my heart. I hope you all enjoy these posts! I really enjoyed writing this first one!
I’m also excited to tell you all about my new GoSili Reusable Coffee Cup that I just got! These cups haven’t been released to the public yet, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on one early! Once they are released, you can purchase one here! The GoSili cup is made from 100 percent silicone and is non toxic and safe and microwave and dishwasher safe (you can even boil it!). I think these would be the perfect Christmas present or even stocking stuffer! I love mine! I especially love the bright pink color of it!
Okay, so now for my 12 things:
2. Jared and I watched the movie Lincoln Lawyer this weekend and thought it was really good! I loved that you couldn’t predict what was going to happen! And also, I just love Matthew Mcconaughey! Jared said that he’s a strong believer, too, which is awesome!
3. I am participating in my first ever diet bet! Basically, everyone pays $30 to play, and the goal is to lose 4% of your weight in one month. Everyone’s $30 goes into a big pot. If you don’t lose your weight, you lose your $30. All of the money in the pot is divided up and awarded to everyone who loses their weight! You are guaranteed to get your $30 and then some more if you lose your 4%! I’m excited! Jared is doing it, too!!
4. I have been wearing a fake wedding ring since I was 4 months pregnant with Beckham! My real ring is tiny because I was so tiny when we got engaged, so it hardly fit pre-pregnancy..It hurt really bad to take it off, so I never did! Anyway, it got really tight during pregnancy so I bought a $20 fake one, and I’ve been wearing it since. There was no way my real ring was going to fit since I had gained weight! Anyway, I ordered these silicone wedding bands because I am tired of wearing my fake ring (one of the diamonds fell out, haha!). I can’t wait to get to my goal weight and then get my ring resized so it actually fits!!
5. Jared and I haven’t gone away overnight since Beckham was born, and neither of us feel ready! We feel pressure to do it because it’s what we are “supposed” to do, but neither of us really wants to! We have date nights allll the time and get a lot of QT, so we don’t feel like we have to go away to have time together. Does that make sense?!
6. I’m loving the show “The Good Doctor.” We just started watching it last week and I love love love it!! The main character is so likeable!
7. Also, totally obsessed with “This Is Us” but I feel like everyone is. It really is just soooo good. I love Beth! She is so sassy and reminds me a lot of myself. Haha!
8. I am teaching 3 days a week now from 5:30am-7:00am and it seems like the perfect schedule for me! I think it’s so neat that by working such a little amount, I can bring in almost $400 a month!! (Feel free to reach out if you are interested in learning more about VIPKid!)
9. I bought some new hair products by DevaCurl this week and can’t wait to try them! I’ll let y’all know what I think!
10. I love all things fall except Pumpkin Spice Latte’s from Starbucks. Yuck!!!
11. The fact that October is already here makes me just a little bit sad because I’m afraid fall is going to be over in the blink of an eye!! Haha! I know I just need to embrace it and enjoy it, but I just wish time would slow down!
12. So lately I’ve been thinking that Utah seems like the coolest place to live. So many people I love following live there, and it seems like there is such awesome community and things to do there!! Hayley and Michelle are some of my favs! I also love Emily Norris so much, but she doesn’t live in Utah! Haha! I love following fellow mommies!
So those are this week’s 12 things! I’ll be sharing my next 12 Things post next Wednesday!
Also, don’t forget to check out GoSili’s website to see all of their amazing products and to learn more about their newest reusable coffee cup!